ACS Quick Drive is a high strength, pre-mixed product containing accurately weighed Portland cement, specially graded coarse and fine aggregates, and quality admixtures.
It has been specifically designed to provide high early strength for the rapid repair and construction of ramps, drifts, inclines, declines, underground drives and roads and haul roads.
Because of its rapid setting qualities and overall performance strength, ACS Quick Drive is used for the repair and construction of underground roads and tunnels in civil and mining projects.
ACS Quick Drive will yield 2300kg per m3.
- Prepare the area to be concreted by removing any loose material.
- Thoroughly wet the area where the ACS Quick Drive is to be placed.
- Add the required amount of ACS Quick Drive to the area to be repaired or surfaced. Note:To assist with even product hydration and to minimise dusting, lightly hose the dry product as it is being placed.
- Place the material to the required profile and then thoroughly wet the top surface. We recommend a depth of 100 – 150mm per layer. Note: We recommend wetting the surface between each layer of ACS Quick Drive.
- Should the surface require screeding it is imperative that this occurs WITHIN 10 MINUTES or as soon as the material has been profiled and wet.
Clean all equipment, surrounding areas and surfaces immediately with water.
ACS Quick Drive will keep for up to 12 months if kept in a dry store, off the ground and providing the bags remain sealed.
Health and Safety
During use, avoid inhalation of dust and contact with the skin and eyes. Wear suitable clothing, gloves, eye protection and respiratory protective equipment.
If contact with the skin occurs, thoroughly clean the area with plenty of fresh water and soap. In case of contact with the eyes rinse with plenty of fresh water and seek medical advice.
If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately – do not induce vomiting.
For further information consult the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and read the product label carefully before use.
Features and Benefits
- High early curing characteristic enables the surface to be trafficable within hours
- Supplied pre-mixed and manufactured to strict quality assurance guidelines
- Convenient – requires the addition of clean water only, and can be placed anytime without the need for batch plants or concrete trucks
- Specially formulated to withstand underground conditions
ACS Quick Drive is available in 1.2 tonne bulk bags.
For further information consult the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and read the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) carefully before use. SDS and TDS documents are available in the Resources section of this website and by contacting ACS Customer Service support line on 07 3412 8111 or 1800 077 744.